- Develop the best medical interventions for the best patient outcomes. Measure the results in a double blind placebo controlled study and work with collaborators to make improvements.
- Have the best safety records per the best evidence available.
- Have the the highest ranking and number of positive public comments.
- Be transparent with our fees so our patients are never surprised (in a bad way, we love surprising them in a good way).
- Make medical experiences with us so positive patients tell their friends about us.
Rita Rutland, APRN
I'm a Family Nurse practitioner. I primarily specialize in adult medicine. My focus is health promotion rather than disease management. Lifestyle modification rather than medications. My back ground is alternative health and sports medicine. I grew up in Japan immersed in holistic medicine and was a personal trainer before transitioning into a nursing career. I worked over 15 years as a nurse before becoming a Nurse Practitioner. I provide fee for service/concierge medicine tailored to the needs of my patients; phone consults and in home visits as well as office. I look forward to working with you on your health goals.